My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 4, 2012

Thank You

Here's another card playing with the glimmer mist technique I posted yesterday. This one however, I added Rock Candy over. It makes the glimmer a little harder to see but it's still fun stuff. It's all cracked looking now.
I used the Thank You set from Creative Vision stamps. I love this set for thank you's because it's got a little of every type of thank you that you could ever need. Below is a close up of the rock candy. It's kind of hard to see but you get the idea.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Love the colors!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com